Sunday, February 6, 2011

Googling for Genealogists

Tomorrow I'm doing a program for the Ellis County Genealogical Society,"Googling for Genealogists". I'm excited about it but a little frustrated. I did this same program for the Lancaster Genealogical Society in the Fall. It went over very well. However this last week I've been trapped at home because of the ice and snow. All of my program information is in a file at work. I even went by the university on Saturday but it was locked up tight. I'm recreating the entire program this weekend, so it probably won't be the same. Hopefully it will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezekiel McCarley

One of my goals this year is to write biographies of ancestors on my McCarley line when I can't think of anything to write for the 52anc...