Saturday, August 22, 2020

52 Ancestors in 52 weeks

52 Ancestor's in 52 weeks 

It has been quite awhile since I posted in this blog so I've decided to use Amy Johnson Crow's 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks to help me keep on track.  Since I've started in the middle of the year, I may or may not go back and do some of the prompts from earlier in the year as I have time.  I'm going to start with Week 31, so even at that I will have some catching up to do. 

So for the month of August, here are the prompts

Week 31 (July 29-Aug. 4): Large
Week 32 (Aug. 5-11): Small
Week 33 (Aug. 12-18): Troublemaker
Week 34 (Aug. 19-25): Chosen Family
Week 35 (Aug. 26-Sept. 1): Unforgettable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezekiel McCarley

One of my goals this year is to write biographies of ancestors on my McCarley line when I can't think of anything to write for the 52anc...