Sunday, August 21, 2011

Flip Pal

I have found a limitation of the Flip Pal.  If the original picture is a little fuzzy or hard to see, the Flip Pal scans does not improve it, but makes it worse.  Several of the black and white pictures came out so pixeled that I can't use PhotoShop to improve them.  I'm making a list of them because I'm going to have to bring them back to the house to use a scanner that has better resolution. 

This picture is one that didn't scan well.  It wasn't marked and Dad doesn't know who it is.  It was in Eva and Johnnie Golightley's pictures.  They had many pictures of friends, so she could be a friend or a relative.  Does anyone recognize her?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ezekiel McCarley

One of my goals this year is to write biographies of ancestors on my McCarley line when I can't think of anything to write for the 52anc...