I came in this morning and found the folder with my information from the last program. There were a few things I left out of the new one so I can add those in. The good news is that I have a few new things added to the program because of my recreation. I still haven't found the electronic file for it but at least I have the print out.
So come Google with us tonight at the Ellis County Genealogical Society.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cassie & Viola McCarley
Several years ago I posted a picture of Cassie & Viola McCarley that was sent to me by distant cousins, Rob & Trinity. This is t...
-
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Week 28 (July 8-14) Prompt: Trains #52ancestors I don’t know of many connections my family had to train...
-
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Week 19, May 7 – 13, 2026 #52ancestors Prompt: A question the records can’t answer Sidney E McC...
-
Several years ago I posted a picture of Cassie & Viola McCarley that was sent to me by distant cousins, Rob & Trinity. This is t...
No comments:
Post a Comment